Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some random Fall 2009 Pictures....















So, I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile now and being that I am not so...computer savvy...I kept putting it off...well, tonight I decided...I would just try and start a blog...and YAHOO, I think I did it!!! Now let's just see if I can get it to post....Now family and friends far away can keep updated w/ our happenings....Yeah!!! As I get more familiar w/ what I am doing...just maybe....I can make it a little cuter!!!=-) Happy day to all of you....

9 comments:

  1. Good job, Tiff! You did it! I look forward to reading your fun posts! Hopefully you can stay more on top than I have!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Tiff, it wasn't so bad! Now keeping up your momentum is the hard part. Tip 1: Don't be a perfectionist. That will get in the way.
    You guys are adorable, looking forward to updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Chambers Bay is such a great place to do pictures. So cute! Thanks for sharing and add us to your list when you go priate-
    Tip 2# use your blog to make a book with Blurb, gives you more incentive to post :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I am so happy that you firgured it out, it is so fun looking at friends blogs! I am glad you made one Tiff:) Looking forward to updates on your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute pics tiff! welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at you!! you did it! good for you! Way cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the blog and I love the very cute pictures! Invite me when you make it private.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kept trying to comment from my phone the other day, but every time I'd click on post it would shoot me back to the beginning again. Lame! Anyway, I'm soooo glad you did it!! I knew you could. Darling pics of your fam. We miss you guys lots!! Can't wait for your next post. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAHOO!!! Yay! I am so excited. Can't wait to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete