Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CUTE GIRLS= FOAM ROLLERS AND CURLS!=-)

Here are my cute girls in their foam rollers...they beg me almost every night to put foam rollers in their hair...I don't do it every night, but we do it quite a bit!!! They love it as you can tell... The Posing, Silly Cuties...Kate loves to keep that tongue out!


Look at the what foam rollers can do to a little girl's hair, make it pretty curly, can't see Kate's as well, but by looking at Taylor's, you can see it can get pretty curly!!! This often reminds me of when I was a little girl, my mom used to put foam rollers in my hair quite often...I even put foam rollers in my hair the night before I got married because the curl stays so...well!!! I love thinking up fun things to do to their hair...FUN! FUN!=-)







3 comments:

  1. I do, too. My oldest doesn't like it, though, because it draws too much attention to her beautiful self. I'm pretty sure that I used foam rollers the night before my wedding day, too!!!

    Your family is getting so big! And Kate looks EXACTLY like you in the roller pics...minus the tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    I think next year you should come out & run the mud run too! Haha... that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When in the world did you update your blog??? I guess I haven't checked in a little while. I LOVE all your pics!! I just did Janie's hair in rollers last night for her Christmas concert today. Jessie doesn't like me to do it very often, but I love to cause her hair looks soooo pretty when I do.

    ReplyDelete