Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Last 5 Months in a Nutshell...



It looks like I have not posted since April...so, here goes....we have been BUSY!!! One thing after another, it feels like. In April, we (the kids and I minus Dad) went to the Vancouver Temple Open House with some fun friends....also stopped by the Tulip Festival on the way home...we had a fabulous time other than me being sick and waiting for hours to get to the Tulip Festival (opening weekend, what did we know)...all in all...we all came home in one piece (barely), so that was good...Next time...we'd love for our daddy to come along...

Look at this group of Kids that we took all by ourselves!!! One wild, good-looking group!!!=-)




The Beautiful Vancouver Temple







My cute kids (can't get them all looking at the same time)!



Here I am w/my wild children! I'm glad they were able to experience going to a temple Open House...we had a wonderful time!!=-)





No comments:

Post a Comment