Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Tulip Festival ( I know it's September) ...trying to get caught up!!=-)

The last time we went to the Tulip Festival was when Garett was a baby, it has been way too long....I have to admit there used to be more tulips...now there is only tulips in a specific designated area and you have to pay a little bit to park to go and tour them...I don't remember paying back in 2001...I guess times have changed in the last 9 years! Anywho, they are still wonderfully vibrant and I love all the array of colors they have...I asked the kids to pick their favorite colors and I would take their pictures by them....Here they are!!! By the way, we waited in a line of cars for about 45 minutes to an hour to see these...worth the wait!!!=-) I love these pretty pink tulips!!!
Taylor chose light pink...love her smile!!!


Cute Kate chose the pink ones too...must be the girl in them!!!


Cool Garett liked the Maroon colored ones!



Alex liked the yellow ones, I think, but I couldn't get him to stay all by himself, so I had Taylor hold him down!!!! Cute Kids!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment